3 x Grow your own cat grass kits
1 x 300ml tub of catnip approx 25grams
Our specially imported catnip is a full bodied, well matured cat nip, aged in specific conditions and dried at the height of its potency when its full of natural oils. Ones feline will find our extra strength cat nip….JUST freaking awesome!!
So fresh and so strong no cat is known to resist the temptation of our EXTRA strong catnip.
Catnip is a member of the mint family and contains harmless oils that give cats a buzz a bit like an ice cold glass of wine for a human. Well this catnip is no plain chardonnay, no it is more like a Pinot Grigio, packed full of taste and is irresistible.
So why not de-stress your cat with a sprinkle of Cat FurNature EXTRA strong catnip
and enjoy their crazy antics!
In our Cat Grass Gift Pack you will get two easy grow cat grass kits
All the components of our Cat Grass Kits are made or grow in the UK.
We use Wheatgrass seeds grown for human consumption on a local family run farm
Grown your own Cat Grass in 4 to 5 days. Grass is completely indigestible to cats so why do they eat it? Most scientists believe that in the wild cats will ingest grass to help them pass or throw up the indigestible parts of pray, like hair and teeth, which protects their digestive system from blockages.
Customers who bought this, also bought this
- Cat Grass grows quicker in warmer temperatures, however direct sun will dry out the container and will need more watering
- Keep the high quality soil/compost damp, however seeds must not float like rice crispies in milk. Soil must not dry out, cats do not like deserts nor do seeds.
- The warmer its is, the more light there is the quicker your grass will grow, however a trip to the beach is not advisable for the seeds
- Grass takes 4 to 5 day for shoots, 7 to 10 days for 2 inches and will last another 10 to 14 days depending on the conditions, but will never grow into a gigantic bean stalk.
- It’s advisable to start the next container when you put this one somewhere for your cat, that way you can have a continuous cycle of good healthy delicious grass for your fur baby. Please note your cat is unlikely to finish all the grass, do not wait for your cat to finish all its vegetables on its plate before it is allowed its next meal.
-To get the best growth do not walk on the grass and do not allow ball games.
- Do not mix cat grass with magic beans, as this would create unknown results.
- If you share the grass with your goat or cow there won’t be much grass left for your cat.
Cat Grass & Catnip
Need help ordering ? Click Here
FREE UK mainland delivery
International Shipping click here